DREN envisions a community where employment is accessible to all!
PRINCIPLES OF DREN
Our Members Believe:
- Employment is an integral part of community life and personal identity.
- In the right to belong through work.
- People with disabilities are included in employment.
Members are committed to:
- Overcoming unemployment, regardless of barrier.
- Interagency cooperation, education and training.
- Conducting all aspects of our contact with clients, employers and each other, responsibly, professionally and respectfully.
- Working with others to streamline services to clients, employers and the community.
- Developing, participating in and promoting collaborative efforts within the network.
- Recognizing and celebrating excellence in employment partnerships.
To become a DREN member:
- your service must promote and work towards employment that is accessible to all
and Agree to:
- Promote the priniciples of DREN.
- Pay yearly membership fees.
- Attend networking events and opportunities.
- Share information on possible employment solutions.
- Actively participate.
Contact us at 905-720-1777 for a membership application.
DREN Membership List 2016-17
See our extensive list of member employment services here: www.dren.org/employment-service
- Abilities Centre
- Brain Injury Association of Durham Region
- Canadian Mental Health Association, Durham
- Community Living Ajax, Pickering, Whitby
- Community Living Durham North
- Community Living Oshawa/Clarington
- Durham Deaf Services
- Ontario Shores - Centre for Mental Health Sciences
- Durham College Academic Upgrading
- Durham Continuing Education - EA Lovell
- Durham Continuing Education - Oshawa Centre
- Durham Continuing Education – Bayly Park Plaza
- Durham District School Board
- Ontario Truck Training Academy
- triOS College - Oshawa Campus
- Business Advisory Centre of Durham
- Durham Workforce Authority
- Oshawa Public Library - Jess Hann Branch
- Oshawa Public Library - Legends Centre Branch
- Oshawa Public Library - McLaughlin Branch
- Oshawa Public Library - Northview Branch
- Region of Durham - Economic Development Department
- Whitby Public Library - Brooklin Branch
- Whitby Public Library - Central Branch
- Whitby Public Library - Rossland Branch